OHSU Hospital – Financial Planning for International Employees
The Office of International Affairs at OHSU Hospital in Portland, OR is hosting a unique employee education session on international financial planning. The hospital has a large multi-national workforce comprised of international employees, faculty and research fellows, and OHSU’s forward-thinking HR team has sought Worldview out to develop a presentation to address some of the more common personal financial planning questions. The presenter will be Andrew Fisher, President.
Areas to be addressed include:
– Tax planning in the U.S. and Abroad
– Making sense of employer-sponsored retirement plans
– Cross-border real estate decisions
– Global investments and retirement planning
– International banking and currencies