CalCPA San Francisco International Tax Committee: Wealth Management for International Professionals
Andrew Fisher will present to the San Francisco International Tax Committee on the topic of wealth management for foreign nationals and expatriates. The goal of this presentation is to provide an overview of the cross border demographic, then to examine in detail the most common financial challenges this group faces. Various issues will be described in detail, along with recommendations for best practices and optimal wealth planning.
Key wealth management areas to be discussed include:
• Cross border retirement planning
• Employer pensions, 401(k) and other qualified savings accounts
• Options for building worldwide investment programs
• Real estate decisions – for property held in the U.S. and aboard
• Optimal tax planning – U.S. and international
• Banking, currencies, and account administration
To read more about the event, go here.