You have retirement or other investment accounts in the U.S., and you may have investment accounts elsewhere. Perhaps you’ve struggled with how to build a balanced portfolio, when to rebalance, and how to optimize for risk and tax efficiency. We’re here to help.
A Worldwide Approach
With clients located in the United States as well as all over the world, we understand that our investment solutions must be more global, without borders or limits. Our investment strategies are designed as a single destination for old 401(k)s, IRAs and after-tax investment accounts. We manage diversified investment portfolios with a goal to maximize growth while managing overall risk.
- Global Investing: a world of opportunities offering better returns and improved diversification
- Efficiency: low-cost and tax efficient exposure using ETFs
Alternative investments: we believe clients benefit from investing in real estate and other private vehicles, which are less correlated to the stock and bond markets
- Strategic Asset Allocation: proactive adjustments to portfolio allocations across asset classes, sectors and regions
- Simple and organized: a single coordinated investment solution for 401(k)s, IRAs and other investment assets
- Multi-currency: accounts offer the ability to you to seamlessly hold and exchange foreign currency in your U.S. accounts
- Safe and Secure: all accounts held at Fidelity Investments
See Working with Worldview to learn more about how we work and our fees.